Banana Cinnamon Smoothie (Healthy and Simple)
January 14, 2020 • Smoothies • healthy, plant-based, smoothie, vegan • No comments
Here’s a deliciously sweet smoothie recipe, perfect for breakfast or as a snack! Add in some spinach (which basically has no flavor) if you’d like some added micro-nutrients and don’t mind the color :).
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 medjool dates (remember to remove the pits!)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Remove the pits from the medjool dates.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender (adding the almond milk first) and blend until smooth!
Leave a comment