Carrot Cake Bites (No-bake, 6 Ingredients!)
October 24, 2018 • Appetizers, Dessert • no-bake, plant-based, vegan • No comments
Carrot cake is definitely a dessert favorite, and these raw carrot cake bites are not only delicious but also good for you, full of healthy fats and protein! They take less than 30 minutes to make and are perfect for snacking or as a healthy dessert. I made a batch for my mom last Mother’s Day, since carrot cake is one of her favorite desserts, and it was a hit!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 25 carrot cake bites
- 1 1/2 cup peeled and chopped carrots
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Peel and chop carrots.
- In a food processor or blender pulse carrots until shredded into small bits. Then empty food processor and put carrots into a bowl, set them aside.
- Blend the walnuts and 6 pitted medjool dates until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Then add the carrots back into the food processor with the date and walnut mixture and also add the following ingredients to the processor: rolled oats, pinch of salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, turmeric, and raw cashew butter. Process until the ingredients are well combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, the size of a tablespoon, and then coat each in organic unsweetened coconut flakes. This made about 25 carrot cake bites! Keep them stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week!
Leave a comment