Crispy Apple Chips (Only 2 Ingredients!)
September 28, 2020 • Appetizers, Recipes • dairy-free, grain-free, healthy, paleo, plant-based, vegan • No comments
Here is a super simple and delicious Fall snack! This recipe only uses 2 ingredients. The thinner you slice the apple, the less time you have to bake them and the crispier they’ll be. The apples taste great with cinnamon but you could also use pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice as an alternative.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 1 apple
- Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Wash apple, then remove the core. Thinly slice it.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, then in a single layer, place apple slices on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice).
- Bake for an hour. Then remove baking sheet, flip the apple chips, sprinkle with spices, then bake an additional hour.
- After the 2 hours, depending on the thickness of the chips, some pieces may need to bake an additional 5 minutes or so to get them crispy.
- Best enjoyed fresh out of the oven!
Leave a comment