Simple Miso Soup (Only 5 Ingredients!)
Food makes miso happy! I love a good soup, especially in the cooler months in New England. This is a super simple soup that you can spruce up with noodles or tofu if you’d like but it’s also delicious on it’s own!
Prep Time: 2-3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1 packed cup of chopped kale
- 1 1/2 tbsp Organic Ville white miso soup
- 1/2 tbsp coconut aminos
- On medium heat, heat peanut oil in a small or medium sized pot for two minutes then add chopped shiitake mushrooms and saute two min.
- Then add in 1 packed cup of chopped kale and cook a few additional minutes until kale starts to wilt.
- Lower heat a bit and mix in the Oragnic Ville white miso soup, coconut aminos, and water. Cook an additional minute or two to heat broth throughout.
- Optional step- Add baked tofu or cooked noodles to soup to make the soup more filling if you want.