Creamy Cucumber Salad (Make in 5 Minutes!)
September 14, 2020 • Appetizers, Mains, Recipes • gluten-free, grain-free, healthy • No comments
Hey everyone! Gosh it’s been awhile since I have uploaded a new recipe on my website.. but I am still very active on my Instagram, so please if you don’t already, go follow my IG account @allisapron – I post recipes and healthy meal ideas over there all the time! (plus some behind the scenes stuff and more of a personal look into my life!)
Okay.. onto this recipe. This creamy cucumber salad recipe is super simple but loaded with flavor. It’s perfect as a side dish, snack or addition to any meal. Feel free to add in chopped tomatoes, or cubed avocado! Also, if you don’t have fresh chives, dried chives works, or even dill. I hope you enjoy this refreshing salad!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups cubed and peeled cucumber (about 1 large cucumber)
- 5.3 oz plain nonfat unsweetened Greek yogurt (1 individual serving container)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp coconut aminos (substitute soy sauce if you need to)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 avocado cubed (optional- but adds really nice extra texture to the dish!)
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare the cucumber by peeling it and then cubing it.
- Use scissors to finely chop the chives.
- In a small bowl mix the yogurt, chives, coconut aminos, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Then add the cubed cucumbers to the bowl and combine until the cucumber is well coated.
Leave a comment