Mini Cream Cheese Poppers (Only 5 Main Ingredients!)
January 5, 2021 • Appetizers, Recipes • appetizer, healthy, keto, snack • No comments
These mini cream cheese poppers are so delicious and easy to make! Impress your friends with these as a cute and tasty appetizer, or have them as a snack. This recipe consists of only 5 ingredients (plus seasoning!) and if you don’t have coconut aminos, feel free to use soy sauce instead.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- 5 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp green onions (plus more for garnish)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese (plus a little more for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Halve the peppers (the long way), and remove the seeds. Chop the green onion.
- With a fork, in a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Use a dash of black pepper and garlic powder to start and adjust to taste.
- Fill each pepper half with about 1/2 tbsp of the mixture.
- Place filled peppers filling side up on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes until they have softened.
- Remove peppers from oven and top each with a small sprinkle of additional shredded cheese. Place peppers back in the oven and broil on high for about 2 minutes until cheese becomes bubbly and starts to brown.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and enjoy!
Leave a comment