Easy Meatball Recipe! (Make Dairy-free and Gluten-free with Alternatives)
Delicious and simple meatball recipe that can easily be made dairy-free and gluten-free if you use dairy-free milk and gluten-free bread crumbs. I served with angel hair pasta and Cucina Antica tomato basil sauce, topped with Gotham Greens basil and ricotta. Feel free to use chickpea pasta for a lower-carb and higher protein pasta option.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yields: ~18 meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Chop onion and parsley. Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly in a medium sized bowl. (I use my hands to mix.)
- Form meatballs- this mixture makes about 18 total meatballs, depending on the size you make them.
- Bake meatballs for about 20 minutes, until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.