Greek-Style Marinated Turkey (Few Ingredients!)
October 14, 2020 • Mains, Recipes • healthy, paleo • No comments
This marinated turkey is perfect to add to a Greek-style bowl with tzatziki, couscous, and salad (like shown in the picture), or eaten in a pita pocket with some fresh veggies! I have a recipe for tzatziki here. My recipe is dairy-free but you can use traditional Greek yogurt instead if you don’t want it to be dairy-free. The Greek-style salad is simply chopped cucumber, tomato and red onion mixed with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and a bit of White Modena Vinegar. Fresh feta cheese would also be a great addition to the salad!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil (plus more for the pan)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh dill roughly chopped
- In a bowl combine the minced garlic, freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, coconut aminos and dash of black pepper.
- Add turkey cutlets to a Ziplock bag and pour marinade over them. Place in the fridge and marinate for about 3 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the fridge and heat a bit of olive oil in a skillet (I like to use my grill pan, but any pan works). Then add the marinated turkey cutlets to the pan.
- Cook until no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with whatever you'd like. Pictured is a Greek-style bowl with the marinated turkey, couscous, salad and homemade tzatziki (more details in the description above).
Leave a comment